Phone: (709) 895-7181
Principal: Elsie Colbourne
Assistant Principal: David Baldwin
- Link to Optis portal for parent teacher night, can be found here.
- Parents/guardians are reminded to be using firstname.lastname@example.org as the main form of email communication for student attendance. This address is monitored daily.
- Parents of grade 9 students are reminded that tomorrow is "Take Your Kid to Work Day". If your child is taking part in this great initiative, please don't forget to let the school know for attendance purposes.
- Reminder to parents that Term 1 reports will be going home on November 22, 2019. Parents will be able to sign up for parent teacher conferences starting November 18, 2019 on the Optis system located here. Parent teacher night will be on Thursday November 28, 2019
- Please help support our Brookside Fall Fundraiser "Recipes in a Jar". Are you looking for something for dinner or dessert that is quick? These recipes are for you. They are perfect Christmas gift. Orders can be placed up until and including November 4th. The orders have to be complete by this time to ensure delivery before Christmas. Any child who raises over $300 will have their name put in for a draw for a $200 gift card of their choice pending parent approval. Items will be shipped for Brookside for pickup. If you want to place an order please visit https://bis.recettesenpot.com/